20×4 LCD Display White Text on Blue Backlight ASCII Alphanumeric Character
20×4 LCD Display Support All Digital Microcontrollers such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi, etc.
About 20×4 LCD with Blue Backlight:
20×4 LCD is a basic 20 character by 4 line display Blue Backlight. Utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Interface code is freely available. You will need 7 general I/O pins (If used in 4-bit Mode) to interface to this LCD screen. Includes LED backlight.
Features of 20×4 Display LCD:
- Commonly Used in: Student Project, Collage, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCD display module with Blue Backlight
- SIZE: 20×4 (4 Rows and 20 Characters per Row)
- Can display 4-lines X 20-characters
- Operate with 5V DC
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- LCM type: Characters
1 X LCD 20×4 with Blue Backlight
Have any queries, Please Contact Us