16 x 2 LCD Display with Yellow/Green Backlight ASCII Alphanumeric Character
16×2 LCD Display Support mostly All Digital Microcontrollers such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi, etc.
About 16×2 LCD Display:
16×2 LCD is a basic 16 character by 2 line display Yellow/Green Backlight. Utilizes the extremely most common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Even more, it has JHD162A Compatible Pinout Diagram, and Command Interface code is freely available. Finally, You will need 7 general I/O pins (If used in 4-bit Mode) to interface to this LCD screen. it also includes an LED back-light.
Features of 16×2 Display LCD:
- Commonly Used in Student Project, College, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCD display module with Green/Yellow Backlight
- SIZE: 16×2 (2 Rows and 16 Characters per Row)
- Can display 2-lines X 16-characters
- Operate with 5V DC
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- LCM type: Characters
1 X LCD 16×2 with Yellow/Green Backlight
Have any queries, Please Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.