Learn 16×2 LCD Interfacing with 8051 Development Board with USB Programmer, ZIF Socket & On-Board MAX232, AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
Learn Lcd interfacing with 8051 development Board.8051 Project Kit Support AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, etc. 40-Pin DIP Chip.USB asp Programmer can be used for both 8051-AVR IC (2in1) | 16 x 2 LCD Display has Yellow/Green Backlight
Description of 8051 Microcontroller Board:
If you are learning LCD Interfacing with microcontroller programming and want to make a project based on 8051 microcontroller than this board will help you. Using 16×2 LCD Interfacing with 8051 Development Board you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. Because The board has 1.5 Amp bridge rectifiers allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. The board having RS232 Serial port for flashing P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and also it is used for interfacing GSM module, GPS module, RFID module. Furthermore, There is 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allows to power external peripherals module.
Features of 8051 Kit with ZIF Socket:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) Socket. For Easy Insert and Remove of IC
- ZIF Socket Protect Your Microcontroller From Damage
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that the board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9-18V
- On-Board 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- On-Board Power ON-OFF switch.
- On-Board power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting Holes for Easy Mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
Download 8051 kit document:
- Download Datasheet User Manual – 8051 Development Board
- Download Circuit Diagram – 8051 Microcontroller Kit
16×2 LCD Display Support mostly All Digital Microcontrollers such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi, etc. Here it is Provided with onboard Atmel AT89S52 Microcontroller Project Board. So Users can learn 16×2 LCD interfacing with 8051 Development Board.
About 16×2 LCD Display:
First of all 16×2 LCD is a basic 16 character by 2 line display Yellow/Green Backlight. Utilizes the extremely most common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Even more, it has JHD162A Compatible Pin-out Diagram, so Command Interface code is freely available. Finally, You will need 7 general I/O pins (If used in 4-bit Mode) to interface to this LCD screen. it also Includes LED back-light. Learn How To Interface 8051 Development Board with LCD 16×2 Display using 8051/AVR USB Programmer for Burn/Flash Hex File into Atmel AT89S52 Microcontroller. By 16×2 LCD interfacing with 8051 Development Board, the user can display Alphanumeric character.
Features of 16×2 Display LCD:
- Commonly Used in: Student Project, Collage, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCD display module with Green/Yellow Backlight
- SIZE: 16×2 (2 Rows and 16 Characters per Row)
- Can display 2-lines X 16-characters
- Operate with 5V DC
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- LCM type: Characters
AVR 8051 USB ISP Programmer Support many Digital Microcontrollers like (89S51, 89S52, AT89SXX, Classic AT90SXX, CAN Series) & (AVR, ATmega, ATtiny), etc.
About AVR 8051 USB ISP Programmer:
USB AVR and AT89Sxx ISP (In-System Programming) Programmer is low-cost USB based programmer. Because of it is ISP, so there is no need to take out target micro controller from the development Board. This programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR and also AT89Sxxxx microcontroller. This is quite compact, but the design is really elegant. Even more, The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor, and the rest is done in firmware. After Writing code for 16×2 LCD interfacing with 8051 Development Board, you use this Programmer to Flash Hex File into the Atmel AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
Features of Atmel AVR 8051 ISP Microcontroller Programmer:
- Allows You to Read or Write the Microcontroller Flash, EEPROM, Fuse Bit, and Lock Bits.
- Support Windows OS (Xp to 10), Mac OS X, and Linux.
- ATmega8 with USBasp Firmware Pre-loaded.
- Support ATmega 8/328, 16, 32, and many others including 8051 with the same Programmer.
- SCK Option to Support Targets With Low Clock Speed (<1.5 MHz).
- 5 KB/sec Maximum Write Speed.
- The programmer can Provide 5V supply for Target Microcontroller, so No Need of Any External Supply.
- Two Status LEDs | Green LED: Power Supply Indicator | RED LED: This is ON While Programmer is Busy
- 6 pin Polarized ISP Interface for Easy Connection.
Supported Software Download For 8051 & AVR USB Programmer:
- Progisp – Windows GUI application for AVR and AT89Sxx. (2)
- AVRdude – Version 5.2 or later. AVRdude is available for many platforms. (1)
- Khazama AVR Programmer – All Windows OS (XP to 10) GUI application for USBasp & avrdude. (1)
- Khazama AVR Programmer and AVRdude do not support AT89SXX.
- Progisp support almost both AVR and AT89SXX controller.
- (All in 1 RAR file) For How to install driver | Circuit Diagram | Connection | Program 8051 AVR Microcontroller | Driver For All Windows OS 64-bit & 32-bit
- Download Datasheet 8051 AVR USB Programmer User Manual
- Download Driver for All Windows OS (XP to 10) Work With all (Win 64-bit or 32-bit OS)
- Download Tutorial How To Program 8051-AVR Microcontroller
- ProgrISP Software (For 8051 & AVR Programming) Download
- AVRDude Software (For Only AVR Programming) Download
- Khazama Software (For Only AVR Programming) Download
Supported Microcontroller List:
ATMEL ATmega Series:
- ATmega8 ATmega8A ATmega48 ATmega48A ATmega48P ATmega48PA
- ATmega88 ATmega88A ATmega88P ATmega88PA ATmega168 ATmega168A
- ATmega168P ATmega168PA ATmega328 ATmega328P ATmega103 ATmega128
- ATmega128P ATmega1280 ATmega1281 ATmega16 ATmega16A ATmega161
- ATmega162 ATmega163 ATmega164 ATmega164A ATmega164P ATmega164PA
- ATmega169 ATmega169A ATmega169P ATmega169PA ATmega2560 ATmega2561
- ATmega32 ATmega32A ATmega324 ATmega324A ATmega324P ATmega324PA
- ATmega329 ATmega329A ATmega329P ATmega329PA ATmega3290 ATmega3290A
- ATmega3290P ATmega64 ATmega64A ATmega640 ATmega644 ATmega644A
- ATmega644P ATmega644PA ATmega649 ATmega649A ATmega649P ATmega6490
- ATmega6490A ATmega6490P ATmega8515 ATmega8535
- ATtiny12 ATtiny13 ATtiny13A ATtiny15 ATtiny25 ATtiny26 ATtiny45 ATtiny85
- ATtiny2313 ATtiny2313A
- AT90S1200 AT90S2313 AT90S2333 AT90S2343 AT90S4414 AT90S4433 AT90S4434 AT90S8515 AT90S8535
- AT90PWM2 AT90PWM3
- AT89S51 AT89S52 AT89S53 AT89S8252 AT89S8253
- 1 x USB ISP Programmer
- 1 x 6-pin Polarized Cable
- 1 x USB A to B Cable
- 1 x 8051 Development Board with ZIF Socket
- 1 x AT89S52 On-Board Microcontroller IC
- 1 x MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
- 1 x LCD 16×2 with Yellow/Green Backlight
- POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Included WITH THIS ITEM(8051 Development Board with LCD 16×2 Display & USB Programmer Kit).
Have any queries, Please Contact Us