8051 Development Board with ZIF Socket & MAX232 IC (Without AT89S52 Microcontroller IC)
Get Low Cost 8051 Development Board Price in India With ZIF Socket .Project Board Kit Support AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2 etc. 40-Pin DIP Chip.
Description of Low Price 8051 Development Board:
If you are learning microcontroller programming and want to make project based on 8051 microcontroller than this board will help you.This is best cost of 8051 Development Board Price in india comparison to other country.With this board you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. The board have also status LED.Because of the 1.5 Amp bridge on board rectifier,we can allow this 8051 board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. Even more Board having RS232 Serial port for flashing P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and also use for interfacing GSM module, GPS module , RFID module. Finally there is also 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allow to power external peripherals module.
Features of 8051 Project Board with ZIF Socket:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) Socket. For Easy Insert and Remove of IC
- ZIF Socket Protect Your Microcontroller From Damage
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9-18V
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board Power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- Power ON – OFF switch.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting hole for easy mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
8051 Kit Document Download:
- Download Datasheet User Manual – 8051 Development Board
- Download Circuit Diagram – 8051 Microcontroller Board
- 1 X 8051 Development Board ZIF Socket (Without AT89S52 Microcontroller IC)
- 1 X MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
- POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Include WITH THIS ITEM
- AT89S52 Microcotroller IC is NOT Included With This Item
Have any Queries,Please Contact Us