8051 Development Board ZIF Socket with MAX232 & AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
8051 Microcontroller Board Project Kit Support AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2 etc. 40-Pin DIP Chip
Description of 8051 Microcontroller Board:
If you are learning microcontroller programming and want to make project based on 8051 microcontroller than this board will help you. With this board you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. Beacuse of The board have 1.5 Amp bridge rectifiers allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. Board having RS232 Serial port for flashing P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and also it is use for interfacing GSM module, GPS module , RFID module. Furthermore,There is 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allow to power external peripherals module.
Features of 8051 Kit with ZIF Socket:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller ZIF (Zero Insertion Force) Socket. For Easy Insert and Remove of IC
- ZIF Socket Protect Your Microcontroller From Damage
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9-18V
- On-Board 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- On-Board Power ON – OFF switch.
- On-Board power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting hole for Easy Mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
Download 8051 kit document:
- Download Datasheet User Manual – 8051 Development Board
- Download Circuit Diagram – 8051 Microcontroller Kit
- 1 X 8051 Development Board with ZIF Socket
- 1 X AT89S52 On-Board Microcontroller IC
- 1 X MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
NOTE: POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Included WITH THIS ITEM.
Have any queries,Please contact Us