DS1307 with 8051 Development Board buy including USB Programmer, Li(Lithium) 3V Coin Battery,16×2 LCD Display, On-Board MAX232, and AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
DS1307 with 8051 Development Board Buy from India to learn How to interface RTC DS1307 with 8051 Project Kit & display real-time cloak, alarm on 16×2 LCD. Real-Time Clock RTC DS1307 interfacing with 8051 Microcontroller can be executed using I2C or IIC Serial Protocol. it also supports All Digital Microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, PIC, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM.8051 Development Board with LCD Project Kit Support AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, etc. 40-Pin DIP Chip.USB Programmer can be used for both 8051-AVR IC (2in1).16×2 LCD Display has Yellow Back-light.
Description of 8051 Development Board with LCD & USB Programmer Kit:
If you are learning microcontroller programming and want to make a project based on 8051 microcontrollers then this DS1307 with 8051 development board buy online with LCD and USB Programmer kit will help you. Furthermore, With this board, you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. The board has also a status LED. Because of The 1.5 Amp bridge rectifiers, you can allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. Even more, Board having an RS232 Serial port for flashing the P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and also use for interfacing GSM module, GPS module, RFID module. There is also a 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allows to power external peripherals module.DS1307 with 8051 Development Board Buy at low cost from India also for DIY Hobby.
Feature of 8051 Development Board:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller IC Socket For Easy Insert and Removal of Microcontroller IC.
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High-quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that the board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9-18V
- On-Board 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- On-Board Power ON – OFF switch.
- On-Board power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting holes for easy mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
Download 8051 kit document:
- Download Datasheet User Manual – 8051 Development Board
- Download Circuit Diagram – 8051 Microcontroller Board
16×2 LCD Display Support mostly All Digital Microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi, etc.
About 16×2 LCD Display:
First of all 16×2 LCD is a basic 16 character by 2 line display Yellow/Green Backlight. Utilizes the extremely most common HD44780 parallel interface chipset (datasheet). Even more, it has JHD162A Compatible Pin-out Diagram, so the Command Interface code is freely available. Finally, You will need 7 general I/O pins (If used in 4-bit Mode) to interface to this LCD screen. it also includes an LED backlight. Learn How To Interface 8051 Development Board with LCD 16×2 Display using 8051/AVR USB Programmer for Burn/Flash Hex File into Atmel AT89S52 Microcontroller. The hobbyist can learn the interfacing of DS1307 with 8051 Development Board Buy along with 16×2 LCD.
Features of 16×2 Display LCD:
- Commonly Used in Student Project, College, copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, networking equipment such as routers and storage devices
- LCD display module with Green/Yellow Backlight
- SIZE: 16×2 (2 Rows and 16 Characters per Row)
- Can display 2-lines X 16-characters
- Operate with 5V DC
- Wide viewing angle and high contrast
- Built-in industry standard HD44780 equivalent LCD controller
- LCM type: Characters
About of DS1307 RTC Module:
This is the DS1307 Real Time Clock (RTC) Module, this small breakout board that uses the most popular DS1307 to keep track of the current year, month, day as well as current time. The module comes fully assembled and includes a small Lithium coin cell battery that will run the RTC for a minimum of 9 years without an external 5V Power supply. The DS1307 RTC is accessed via I2C Protocol. Finally DS1307 with 8051 Development Board Buy online is the easiest way for Electronics engineers to collect necessary components in a time-efficient way.
Features of Real Time Clock DS1307 Board:
- Two-wire I2C interface
- (hh : mm : ss) Hour : Minutes : Seconds AM/PM
- (DD/MM/YYYY) Day Month, Date – Year
- Leap year Compensation
- Accurate Calendar up to the year 2100
- Battery Backup Included
- 3 Volt Li (Lithium) Coin Battery
- 1Hz output pin
- 5 Volt Power Supply
- 56 Bytes of Non-volatile Memory Available to User
- Plugs into any breadboard or You can use wires
- Onboard power indication RED LED
- Four Mounting Holes 3.0 mm for Easy Mounting.
- Dimensions: 43 mm x 34.5 mm
Document of DS1307 Kit:
AVR 8051 USB ISP Programmer Support many Digital Microcontrollers like (89S51, 89S52, AT89SXX, Classic AT90SXX, CAN Series) & (AVR, ATmega, ATtiny), etc.
About AVR 8051 USB ISP Programmer:
USB AVR and AT89Sxx ISP (In System programming) Programmer is a low-cost USB-based programmer. Because it is ISP, so there is no need to take out the target microcontroller from the development Board. This programmer will work with a wide variety of Atmel AVR and also AT89Sxxxx microcontroller. This is quite compact, but the design is really elegant. Even more, The USB interface is achieved by using an atmega8 processor, and the rest is done in firmware.USB Programmer is used to loading Hex file, for example, suppose interfacing code Hex file of DS1307 with 8051 Development Board Buy with 16×2 Lcd and ISP Programmer.
Features of Atmel AVR 8051 ISP Microcontroller Programmer:
- Allows You to Read or Write the Microcontroller Flash, EEPROM, Fuse Bit, and Lock Bits.
- Support Windows OS (Xp to 10), Mac OS X, and Linux.
- ATmega8 with USBasp Firmware Pre-loaded.
- Support ATmega 8/328, 16, 32, and many others including 8051 with the same Programmer.
- SCK Option to Support Targets With Low Clock Speed (<1.5 MHz).
- 5 KB/sec Maximum Write Speed.
- The programmer can Provide a 5V supply for Target Microcontroller, so No Need for Any External Supply.
- Two Status LEDs | Green LED: Power Supply Indicator | RED LED: This is ON While Programmer is Busy
- 6 pin Polarized ISP Interface for Easy Connection.
Supported Software Download For 8051 & AVR USB Programmer:
- Progisp – Windows GUI application for AVR and AT89Sxx. (2)
- AVRdude – Version 5.2 or later. AVRdude is available for many platforms. (1)
- Khazama AVR Programmer – All Windows OS (Xp to 10) GUI applications for USBasp & avrdude. (1)
- Khazama AVR Programmer and AVRdude do not support AT89SXX.
- Progisp support almost both AVR and AT89SXX controller.
- (All in 1 RAR file) For How to install driver | Circuit Diagram | Connection | Program 8051 AVR Microcontroller | Driver For All Windows OS 64-bit & 32-bit
- Download Datasheet 8051 AVR USB Programmer User Manual
- Download Driver for All Windows OS (xp to 10) Work With all (Win 64-bit or 32-bit OS)
- Download Tutorial How To Program 8051-AVR Microcontroller
- ProgrISP Software (For 8051 & AVR Programming) Download
- AVRDude Software (For Only AVR Programming) Download
- Khazama Software (For Only AVR Programming) Download
Supported Microcontroller List:
ATMEL ATmega Series:
- ATmega8 ATmega8A ATmega48 ATmega48A ATmega48P ATmega48PA
- ATmega88 ATmega88A ATmega88P ATmega88PA ATmega168 ATmega168A
- ATmega168P ATmega168PA ATmega328 ATmega328P ATmega103 ATmega128
- ATmega128P ATmega1280 ATmega1281 ATmega16 ATmega16A ATmega161
- ATmega162 ATmega163 ATmega164 ATmega164A ATmega164P ATmega164PA
- ATmega169 ATmega169A ATmega169P ATmega169PA ATmega2560 ATmega2561
- ATmega32 ATmega32A ATmega324 ATmega324A ATmega324P ATmega324PA
- ATmega329 ATmega329A ATmega329P ATmega329PA ATmega3290 ATmega3290A
- ATmega3290P ATmega64 ATmega64A ATmega640 ATmega644 ATmega644A
- ATmega644P ATmega644PA ATmega649 ATmega649A ATmega649P ATmega6490
- ATmega6490A ATmega6490P ATmega8515 ATmega8535
- ATtiny12 ATtiny13 ATtiny13A ATtiny15 ATtiny25 ATtiny26 ATtiny45 ATtiny85
- ATtiny2313 ATtiny2313A
- AT90S1200 AT90S2313 AT90S2333 AT90S2343 AT90S4414 AT90S4433 AT90S4434 AT90S8515 AT90S8535
- AT90PWM2 AT90PWM3
- AT89S51 AT89S52 AT89S53 AT89S8252 AT89S8253
- 1 x USB ISP Programmer
- 1 x 6-pin Polarized Cable
- 1 x USB A to B Cable
- 1 x 8051 Development Board
- 1 x AT89S52 On-Board Microcontroller IC
- 1 x MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
- 1 x LCD 16×2 with Yellow/Green Backlight
- 1 x RTC Module with DS1307
- 1 x Li (Lithium) Coin Battery 3 Volt
- POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Included WITH THIS ITEM(DS1307 with 8051 Development Board buy online with USB Programmer Kit).
Have any queries, Please Contact Us