3 x TSOP1738 IR Sensor | 38 MHz IR Infrared Receiver
Mostly TSOP 1738 IR Sensor Support All Digital Microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi, etc.
About of TSOP1378 IR Receiver:
First of all TSOP IR Sensor is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. Basically, the PIN diode and pre-amplifier are assembled on a lead frame and the epoxy package is designed as a great IR filter. Generally, The demodulated output signal can directly decode by a microprocessor. Even more TSOP sensor is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes. Similarly, this sensor can also use for obstacle detection, or a person or object counter. Furthermore, it can receive or work on 38MHz Frequency.
Features of TSOP 1738 IR Sensor:
- Photo-detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Output active low.
- Low power consumption.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
Specification of TSOP 1738 IR Sensor Module:
- Supply Voltage : –0.3 to 6.0 V
- Supply Current : 5 mA
- Output Voltage : –0.3 to 6.0 V.
- Output Current : 5 mA.
- Junction Temperature : 100 °C
- Storage Temperature Range : –25 to +85 °C
- Operating Temperature Range : –25 to +85°C
3 Quantity of TSOP1738 IR Sensor
NOTE: Serial Number or Model Number or MNP (TSOP1738) may not be printed on Sensor or Product.
Have any Queries, Please Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.