3 x TSOP1738 IR Sensor | 38 MHz IR Infrared Receiver
Mostly TSOP 1738 IR Sensor Support All Digital Microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi etc.
About of TSOP1378 IR Receiver:
First of all TSOP IR Sensor is a miniaturized receiver for infrared remote control systems. Basically PIN diode and pre amplifier are assemble on lead frame and the epoxy package is designe as great IR filter. Generally The demodulated output signal can directly decode by a microprocessor.Even more TSOP sensor is the standard IR remote control receiver series, supporting all major transmission codes.Similarly this sensor can also use for obstacle detection,or as person or object counter.Furthermore it can receive or work on 38MHz Frequency.
Features of TSOP 1738 IR Sensor:
- Photo detector and preamplifier in one package.
- Internal filter for PCM frequency.
- Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance.
- TTL and CMOS compatibility.
- Output active low.
- Low power consumption.
- High immunity against ambient light.
- Continuous data transmission possible (up to 2400 bps)
Specification of TSOP 1738 IR Sensor Module:
- Supply Voltage : –0.3 to 6.0 V
- Supply Current : 5 mA
- Output Voltage : –0.3 to 6.0 V.
- Output Current : 5 mA.
- Junction Temperature : 100 °C
- Storage Temperature Range : –25 to +85 °C
- Operating Temperature Range : –25 to +85°C
3 Quantity of TSOP1738 IR Sensor
NOTE: Serial Number or Model Number or MNP (TSOP1738) may not be printed on Sensor or Product.
Have any Queries,Please Contact Us