IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor | Proximity Detection Module Board
Mostly IR Sensor is use for Interfacing with Arduino,8051,AVR,PIC,ARM,Raspberry Pi & All Micro-controllers so that IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor can also be use in Home,office,Industrial Automation IoT Research & Development,DIY Student Project Hobby R&D.
About IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor:
First of all IR Module is multipurpose infrared sensor which is mostly for obstacle sensing, line sensing, etc. and also as an encoder sensor. Furthermore this Infrared sensor provides a digital output. The sensor outputs a logic one (+3.5V) at the digital output when an object is place in front of the sensor and logic zero (0V), when there is no object in front of the sensor. Even more it has an Onboard RED LED is use to indicate the presence of an object.
Similarly this is also known as IR PROXIMITY/OBSTACLE SENSOR. This module is design to work with almost all ARDUINO boards and MICROCONTROLLERs like,Raspberry pi,AVR, PIC, 8051, ARM etc.
Since the sensor module works on INFRARED, for obstacles with reflective surfaces (white colored), the maximum range will be higher and for non-reflective surfaces (black colored), and the maximum range will be lower. This can in turn be use for detecting white/black lines (in line follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs)
Features of InfraRed/IR Module Circuit:
- Adjustable Range using Preset (Using Potentiometer On board)
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Digital Output : Logic one (+3.5V DC) | Logic zero (0V DC)
- Mounting Hole of 2.5mm diameter for Easy Mounting.
- This is use for detecting white/black lines (in line follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs)
- Useful for various Robotic Applications, Room Visitor Counter Systems, etc.
- LED Status indicators to indicate the Obstacle (RED LED) status.
- It is Compatible with digital microcontroller like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
1 x Single Channel IR Sensor Module
Have any Queries, Please Contact Us