5V Relay Module Expansion Board Circuit | Single Channel
First of all 5V Relay Module Single Channel Board is used for interfacing with Arduino,8051, AVR, PIC ARM, Raspberry Pi & All Microcontrollers Development board. Even more 5V Relay Module Expansion Board circuit is also used to Control Switches in Home, office, Industrial Automation IoT(Internet of Things) Research & Development, DIY Student Project Hobby R&D.
Description of 5V Relay Module:
Mostly 5V Relay Module Expansion Board is used for controlling higher current loads from your Digital, Microcontroller, PC parallel port or Arduino Uno, etc. This board has 1 onboard relay which can switch up to 5 Amps. Relays terminals (C, NC, NO) are accessible through screw terminals which makes wiring up the board very easy. In contrast, there is a free-wheeling diode which will further protect your microcontroller from relay kick back and Furthermore Reverse Supply protection included for Accidental supply reverse connection,
This is a 5V 1-Channel Relay interface board which can be controlled directly by All Digital and All microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, MSP, COP8, ST, ARM,8051, Raspberry pi, etc. (Work with All circuits with the signal from 3V to 5V)
Features of 5V Relay Module Expansion Circuit Board:
- On-Board Power Indication RED LED
- GREEN LED Status indicator to indicate the Relay ON/OFF status
- Improved Spike Reduction (reduce System hangs when Operate Relay)
- Work with All 3.3v and 5v Microcontroller
- Equipped with High-current relay 7A@250VAC / 12A@120VDC / 10A@24VDC / 10A@120VAC
- Control both AC and DC appliances such as Solenoids, Motors, lights, fans, etc used in Home, Automation, office, Industrial R&D Project
- High-Quality Screw Terminals (COM, NC, NO) for Quick and Easy Connection
- Freewheeling diode to Protect your Micro-controller.
- 3 Pin Input Signal Pin (2.54mm) connected to Burg stick for Easy Interface with Microcontroller
- Four Mounting Holes 3.0 mm for Easy Mounting.
- Dimensions: 3cm x 4.2cm x 1.8cm
Pin Details of 5V Relay Circuit Board:
- V+ : 5V DC Power Supply for Relay
- GND : Ground
- Signal : Control Signal for Relay On/Off, Work with 3.3V to 5V microcontrollers/Digital
1 X Single Channel 5V Relay Module NOTE: Color of Relay may change as per availability (like White, Blue, and Black) and Voltage/Current AC/DC Rating of Relay may Slightly Different from shown/written in image and Description.
Have any Queries, Please Contact Us
There are no reviews yet.