8051 Development Board with MAX232 & AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
8051 Development Board or 8051 Project Kit Support Atmel AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, etc. 40-Pin DIP Microcontroller Chip
About of 8051 Development Board:
If you are learning microcontroller programming and want to make a project based on 8051 microcontrollers then this board will help you. With this Development board, you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. The board has also a status LED. The 1.5 Amp bridge rectifiers allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. A board having an RS232 Serial port for flashing the P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and it is also used for interfacing GSM module, GPS module, RFID module. Furthermore, there is a 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allows to power external peripherals module.
FEATURES of the 8051 Project Board:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller IC Socket For Easy Insert and Removal of Microcontroller IC.
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High-quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that the board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9 -12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9 -18V
- On-Board 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- On-Board Power ON-OFF switch.
- On-Board power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting Holes for easy mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
Download 8051 kit document:
Download Datasheet User Manual – 8051 Development Board
Download Circuit Diagram – 8051 Microcontroller Board
1 X 8051 Development Board
1 X AT89S52 On-Board Microcontroller IC
1 X MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
NOTE: POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Included WITH THIS ITEM.
Have any queries, Please Contact Us
surya roy –
It Great Board ,Compact size and best for learning 8051 Microcontroller or starting embedded programming….