8051 Development Kit with MAX232 (Without AT89S52 Microcontroller IC)
8051 Development Kit Board Support AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, etc. 40-Pin DIP Chip
Description of 8051 Development Kit:
If you are learning microcontroller programming and want to make a project based on 8051 microcontrollers then this board will help you. With this board, you can develop and prototype with any of 8051(AT89S51, AT89S52, P89V51RD2, AT89Cxx) 40 pin microcontrollers. The board has also a status LED. The 1.5 Amp bridge rectifiers allow this board to be powered with both AC and DC power supply adapters. The board having an RS232 Serial port for flashing the P89V51RD2 (NXP) microcontroller and also use for interfacing GSM module, GPS module, RFID module, DS1307 RTC. Furthermore, there is a 5V, 12V, GND power bus which allows to power external peripherals module.
Features of 8051 Development Board:
- DIP 40 Pin Microcontroller IC Socket For Easy Insert and Removal of Microcontroller IC.
- On-board MAX232 Interface Circuit for Easy Communication with a computer & other RS232 serial devices (GPS modules, GSM Modems, etc)
- High-quality FR-4(1.6 mm) PCB
- On-Board bridge rectifier so that the board can accept both AC and DC Input voltages Power supply
- Recommended Input Voltage : 9-12V
- Min-Max Input Voltage : 9-18V
- On-Board 5 mm Power Plug-in DC Jack
- On-Board 5V regulator (LM7805) circuit.
- On-Board Power ON-OFF switch.
- On-Board power indication RED LED.
- On-Board GREEN USER LED connected to P2.0 through jumper JP3.
- On-Board Input User Switch P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-Board Input External Interrupt Switch (INT1) at P3.3 through jumper JP2.
- On-board Quartz Crystal 11.05892 MHz
- Port Extensions for all PORT with Detailed Pin Labeling for Easy Identification of Pin
- External Pull-Up resistors for Port 0
- On-board ISP connector for loading HEX file into Microcontroller like AT89S51/52 etc.
- Vcc bus (5V and 12V) & GND bus provided to Give POWER Supply to the External Peripheral.
- Four 3mm mounting Holes for easy mounting
- On-board Reset button.
- Dimensions: 12cm x 6.4cm
Download 8051 kit document:
1 X 8051 Development Board Without AT89S52 Microcontroller IC
1 X MAX232 On-Board RS232 driver IC
- POWER SUPPLY Adapter IS NOT Included WITH THIS ITEM.
- AT89S52 Microcontroller IC is NOT Included With This Item.
Have any queries, please contact Us