IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor | Proximity Detection Module Board
Mostly IR Sensor is used for Interfacing with Arduino,8051, AVR, PIC, ARM, Raspberry Pi & All Micro-controllers so that IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor can also be used in Home, office, Industrial Automation IoT Research & Development, DIY Student Project Hobby R&D.
About IR Infrared Obstacle Avoidance Sensor:
First of all IR Module is a multipurpose infrared sensor that is mostly for obstacle sensing, line sensing, etc., and also as an encoder sensor. Furthermore, this Infrared sensor provides a digital output. The sensor outputs a logic one (+3.5V) at the digital output when an object is placed in front of the sensor and logic zero (0V) when there is no object in front of the sensor. Even more, it has an Onboard RED LED that is used to indicate the presence of an object.
Similarly, this is also known as IR PROXIMITY/OBSTACLE SENSOR. This module is designed to work with almost all ARDUINO boards and MICROCONTROLLERs like Raspberry pi, AVR, PIC, 8051, ARM, etc.
Since the sensor module works on INFRARED, for obstacles with reflective surfaces (white-colored), the maximum range will be higher and for non-reflective surfaces (black-colored), and the maximum range will be lower. This can, in turn, be used for detecting white/black lines (in line follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs)
Features of InfraRed/IR Module Circuit:
- Adjustable Range using Preset (Using Onboard Potentiometer)
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Digital Output : Logic one (+3.5V DC) | Logic zero (0V DC)
- Mounting Hole of 2.5mm diameter for Easy Mounting.
- This is used for detecting white/black lines (in line follower ROBOTs) or bright/dark objects (in object identification ROBOTs)
- Useful for various Robotic Applications, Room Visitor Counter Systems, etc.
- LED status indicators to indicate the Obstacle (RED LED) status.
- It is compatible with digital microcontrollers like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ARM, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
1 x Single Channel IR Sensor Module
Have any Queries, Please Contact Us