RS232/TTL to RS485 (MAX485) Data Converter /Adapter Module | Auto Bi-directional
RS485 to TTL Converter support almost All Digital Microcontroller such as Arduino, 8051, PIC, AVR, ARM, MSP430, COP8, STM, Raspberry Pi etc.
Hence it is use in Home, office,Long Distance Communication, Industrial Automation IoT Research & Development, DIY Student Project Hobby R&D
About RS232/TTL to RS485 (MAX485) Converter :
First of all this is Auto Bi-directional Receive Transmit RS485 to RS232 TTL board for Long distance Network Communication Protocol like Modbus,Profibus,HART,Fieldbus etc.RS485 module interfaces TTL to RS-485. It has Auto Direction control, making it easier to use as RS-232/TTL Serial Interface replacement. RS485 is used for Serial Communications over longer distances therefore we can use twisted pair wire, as a result Twisted pair cable can work up to 1.2 Km distance. And supports multiple units on the same bus (Multi-Drop) due to this it Can have up to 32 devices on the bus. This converter provides two way serial communications signal conversion between the RS485 to and from a TTL. In contrast The converter is designed for office and industrial applications (non-isolated), and provides superior characteristics/features normally found only on more expensive units.
Features of RS485 to TTL Converter Module:
- Ground Output for wire shielding.
- Transceiver Facility (Automatic Switching between Transmit/Receive modes of RS485)
- Twisted Pair cable can work up to 1.2 Km distance
- Supports point-to-multi-point, this converter can connect to 32 RS485 interface device.
- On board 5.08(mm) pitch 3P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Termination Resister Jumper provides option to use in Multi Drop RS485 network.
- Four mounting holes 3.0 mm for Easy Mounting.
Specification of MAX485 to TTL-RS232 & RS232 TTL to RS485 Bi-directional Converter:
- Operating Voltage : +5V With on board RED LED power indication
- RS485 I/O : D+, D-, Ground
- RS232/TTL I/O : Tx, Rx.
- Transfer rate : 300-115200BPS
- Built in Terminal resistor : 100R Ohm with Jumper (for connect/disconnect)
- Working environment : -10 °C to 85 °C
- Relative humidity : 5% to 95%
- Transmission media : General line, Twisted pair or Shielded cable
Note: Cable Type preferred for RS485 (If Long Range) : Two core, Twisted Pair Shielded type. D+ and D- should be twisted with each other to get optimal range.
1 X RS232/TTL to RS485 Converter Module
Have any Queries, Please Contact Us